I don’t know if you have ever watched this show, but if you haven’t you should… this page will be dedicated to an ongoing list of things I find TRUE and just downright funny from it and want to share with the blogging world:
- "When you're out at a noisy, crowded bar, you can always tell the difference between the singles and the couples."
- "Singles stay on their feet for maneuverability."
- "Couples, exhausted by the sheer act of leaving the house, are obsessed with finding a place to sit down."
- “There’s a fine line between a good story and a bald faced lie.”
- “I’d love to tell you that over the years we didn’t all drift apart a little at one time or another, you don’t mean for it to happen, but it does. But no matter what, to this day, come hell or high water, we still all get together every year…”
- "Anything sounds weird if you say it a hundred times."
- "Eventually, over time, we all become our own doppelgängers, you know these completely different people who just happen to look like us."
- "You see when someone's bad habits are pointed out to you, it's hard to ignore them, but if you love them enough, those bad habits are easy to forget."
- "Friendship is an involuntary reflex. It just happens, you can't help it."