Friday, November 12, 2010

…It’s been 2 months.

Justin and I got married 2 months ago today! Sadly he is not here with me to celebrate this however… he did write me TWO letters that I received today! I got my first one on the 4th and then 2 today…
What’s that? You want an update? OK…
The first letter was a little sad, he said it was pretty hard and that they yell at him to get up at 5 am, only to have to go out in the 40 degree Cape May weather in shorts and t-shirts! However the next letters were on a much better note… he has taken on some extra responsibility as the co-organizer of the recruit’s watch schedule. He also said that he is getting more used to the schedule, and weather. However… despite the efforts of both his mother and I, he had yet to get any of our letters :( (well as of the 7th) mail is SUPER SLOW!
We are closing in on the amount of time he will be away, and I am packing our things for the big move… to who knows where.
photo
I will post pictures of the painting projects later.
Another reason that today was FANTASTIC… we got our wedding photo proofs!
58506_431589527669_37313367669_5136126_5480651_n We have almost 500 pictures and I get to go through them all and pick out favorites for our book… but I will probably wait for Justin to get home to make final decisions. If you haven’t seen April’s work at Once in Every Life, you absolutely should. She does GREAT work and is SO fun to work with.

That’s probably all for now… Happy 2 months to Us! What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment