Wednesday, February 16, 2011

…I wish I could go to the Grammy’s

It’s AN EGG?! It’s a WOMB… NO it’s A VESSEL!!!
Lady-Gaga-arrives-at-the-2011-Grammys-in-an-egg_gallery_primary
Well so she says… and in interviews the next day… she says she was “incubating” for 72 hours!!! (While I think that may be a bit of a farce… I still think this whole thing is GENIUS!)
Lady-Gaga-Grammys-2011-3

Best Dressed
Girls:
Selena Gomez… This girl may only be 18 but she was rockin’ it in this gold number… (I would Kill for something like this in my closet for College Night (I'm on that web page!) )
63462197
Lea Michele: I don’t follow Glee and I don’t care about her ham it up routine she put on for the carpet… but I thought this dress was cute (although she could have run a brush through that weave-I would know!)
LeaMichele
Guys:
Bruno Mars: (Center!) I mean the man looks GOOD… and the trio—RAT packin’ it up Modern style!
Grammys.2011.Bruno.Mars
Adam Lambert: So loving him! Never ceases to look GREAT! That’s half the beauty of a gay man though…
AdamLambert
Worst Dressed
Girls:
Katy Perry: BE FOR REAL… did she think she was at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show again?
KatyPerry
Miley Cyrus: I just have 2 things that are nice enough to say about this…
1: SIDE boob…
and
2: BAD extensions!
(the rest is just plain mean! but that’s what happens when you get the munchies Miley)
miley cyrus grammy 2011 back
Ciara: THIS IS TERRIBLE! It looks like she has a bedazzled ace bandage on her breasts… and her shoes… COME ON!!!
Ciara
Nicki Minaj: REALLY just STOP IT… Gaga called and said she wanted the crazy back… you aren’t allowed to be all weird with your clothes that’s her job K THANKS!
AND BESIDES this is not cute!
1C2CDE8DE5D6BD6C9E8707E759795

Guys:

Ricky Martin: He came out of the closet this year IN A FURY… HOLY COW… no SIR… this is NOT OK
63462274

OSCARS SOON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment